As if he's come straight out of a nightmare, a burly, misshapen, yellow-skinned being moves like an arachnid. Moved by mechanical paws that come out of a motorized platform to transport his obese body, and supported by a metallic tail, in place of his spine, just like a scorpion, as the tip of his tail releases deadly resources, with claws and particle beam weapons. A fearsome interdimensional sorcerer, master of manipulation and machinist of his universe, he advances, atop a base that resembles the gardens of Mansion X, along with other mutant super-villains, in a diorama setting, alongside Magneto and Robots Sentinels versus the X-Men. For fans and collectors, from the dimension that adds his name, Iron Studios proudly presents its statue "Mojo - X-Men - BDS Art Scale 1/10".
- Mojo is part of a humanoid race called the Spineless Ones (beings without a spine), derived from a planet later named after him, known as the Mojoworld.
- Located in a compact dimension called the Mojoverse, his species can mentally receive waves of TV program broadcasts sent from Earth, which has made these creatures go crazy, having humans as demons or myths.
- Once a primitive society, because of one of their scientific geniuses, the Spineless Ones evolved very fast, technologically speaking, becoming dependent and driven by television entertainment.
- Taking advantage of this, megalomaniac Mojo started creating and producing his shows using slaves as actors in dangerous situations, conquering power among his audience, and becoming the ruler and absolute leader.
- A constant threat to the X-Men, as they were often abducted by Mojo just for pleasure. With that, he magnified his power.
|Length : 20 cm||Width : 20 cm|
|Height : 20 cm||Volume : 8000 mL|