On May 8th, 1998, the small Indiana town of Riverdale was shocked by the brutal murder of one of its most beloved citizens on the night before her wedding. The victim, Harmony Ashcroft, was murdered in the parking lot behind a restaurant during her own wedding rehearsal dinner.
Bones McBride, a local vagrant, was framed for the murder and has spent over 2 decades behind bars despite being 100% innocent!
Your job is to prove his innocence and convict the real killer. But who was it?
- Be a real detective as you find clues and evidence in the case file to solve three objectives that lead you to convict the killer
- Specially-designed online answer keys check whether you have found the correct evidence to solve each objective
- Includes realistic themed elements, including newspaper clippings, crime scene photographs, and much more
- Unique play pattern allows for solo play, or host a true crime solving game party
- For 1 or more players, ages 14 and up
|Length : 20 cm||Width : 20 cm|
|Height : 4 cm||Volume : 1600 mL|