These POSCA PC-7M Poster Markers contain water-based pigments which can be blended when wet or overlaid when dry. Each marker has a bold bullet tip to produce thin lines on the point and thick, 4.5 mm lines. Plus, they can be used on a variety of surfaces making it a versatile writing tool.
- Each marker has a 4.5 mm bullet shaped nib which allows you to create bold markings and precise colouring.
- You can blend these markers when they are wet or overlay them when they are dry.
- The water-based pigment ink is permanent on porous surfaces but can be removed from glass.
- The markers have a round, easy to grip barrel.
- You can use it to mark on paper, metal, glass, fabric, minerals, canvas, ceramic, wood and plastic.
- The lid colours match the ink colour to help you find the right marker.
- POSCA tips can be removed and washed by rinsing it under cold water or leaving it to soak overnight.
- The ball inside the barrel mixes the paint, giving an even consistency, while the cap provides a tight seal ensuring protection and longevity of the tip.
- The PC-7M is appreciated by both beginners and professionals for its broad bullet tip, enabling both precise colouring and large-scale precision work.
|Length : 20 cm||Width : 20 cm|
|Height : 20 cm||Volume : 8000 mL|