No need to keep constantly checking your water tank! The wireless water tank sensor for DigiTech lets you monitor your water tank remotely. This time-saving device sits at the top of your water tank in the garage or wherever it's located. It takes digital readings of the water level and will alert you if the water gets too high or too low.
The Wireless water tank sensor transmits data wirelessly between the sensor and the digital monitor from up to 100m away. This means that you can set up the monitor in the kitchen or living room and stop worrying about your water levels.
The easy to read digital display can be set up in celcius or farenheit if you prefer. It allows you to monitor the room temperature of your water tank as well as the tank temperature. The data is clearly displayed as a 10-element bar graph that you can read at a glance. Additionally, you can set an alert to let you know if the water level falls below or rises above a certain level and store min/max water level records on the monitoring device.
The wireless water tank sensor is a vital piece of monitoring equipment for homeowners and property managers. It will take the worry out of water levels!
- Measures in Celcius and Farenheit
- Indoor / Interior Scale : 0.0°C
- Celcius Accuracy : +/- 1 % Thermometer Resolution : 1.0°C
- Dimensions for : Receiver Length : 106.0mm, Width : 97.0mm, Depth : 24.0mm
- Dimensions for transmitter: Diameter : 47.0mm
- Main Product requires 2 x AA batteries
- Transmitter requires 6 x AAA batteries
- Tank empty alert : true
- Tank level display : metres
- Tank level depth : 0.0m, 15.0m
|Length : 11 cm||Width : 10.5 cm|
|Height : 16.6 cm||Weight : 0.43 kg|