"My next several hours were spent learning how to play tak. Even if I had not been nearly mad with idleness, I would have enjoyed it. Tak is the best sort of game: simple in its rules, complex in its strategy. Bredon beat me handily in all five games we played, but I am proud to say that he never beat me the same way twice." -Kvothe
Tak is a two-player abstract strategy game dreamed up by Pat Rothfuss in "The Wise Man's Fear" and made reality by James Ernest. In Tak, players attempt to make a road of their pieces connecting two opposite sides of the board.
- A beautiful game with simple rules and deep strategy.
- With variable board sizes from 3x3 to 6x6, Tak offers challenges and excitement for players of all skill levels.
- For 2 Players. 10-30 minute playing time.
- Two players take turns either adding one of their pieces to the board or moving a piece or a stack under their control.
- The goal is simple: make a road of your color connecting opposite sides of the board.
|Length : 27 cm||Width : 7 cm|
|Height : 27 cm||Volume : 5103 mL|