Hydraulic Gearbots are not all that common, but the fun thing about this one is that it is relatively easy to make and will amaze your friends. Inspired by those crazy Rube Goldberg machines and neat gear mechanisms first illustrated by Leonardo da Vinci almost 500 years ago, Pathfinders has created the very first Hydraulic Gearbot. Mixing science, gears, art and throwing things - the perfect mix! Assembled size 33 x 66cm, 13 x 18 inches
- Easy to make in an hour or 2 - all pieces are pre-cut and ready to go.
- Suitable for ages 8 and up.
- Hydraulic catapault and some cool gear linkages!
- Made of sturdy die-cut plywood with an MDF base
- Includes all parts and glue.
|Length : 33 cm||Width : 21 cm|
|Height : 6 cm||Volume : 4158 mL|