The Agents of Edgewatch Adventure Path reaches its exciting climax! Only one member of the fiendish Twilight Four remains, but having completed her pact with the murderous god Norgorber, the already powerful politician has risen to new heights as she is imbued with both a spark of divinity and the authority of Absalom's crown. Now, the heroic Edgewatch agents must stop a massive, labyrinthine excavator before it stampedes the entire Radiant Festival fairgrounds, then secure a sacred relic long hidden in one of Absalom's most famous siege castles. With this powerful artifact in hand, all that's left is to ascend the reanimated nightmarescape of Beldrin's Tower and face off against the daemonic Gray Queen once and for all!
"Ruins of the Radiant Siege" is a Pathfinder adventure for four 18th-level characters. This adventure concludes the Agents of Edgewatch Adventure Path, a six-part monthly campaign in which players take on the role of city watchdogs and dole out justice to Absalom's most nefarious criminal elements. This volume also includes new rules and inspiring legends about the otherworldly harbingers of fear, the sahkils; the long-abandoned and treasure-laden siege castles that dot Absalom's perimeter; and a pack of new monsters and villains for urban fantasy campaigns.
Each monthly full-color softcover Pathfinder Adventure Path volume contains an in-depth adventure scenario, stats for several new monsters, and support articles meant to give Game Masters additional material to expand their campaign. Pathfinder Adventure Path volumes use the Open Game License and work with both the Pathfinder RPG and the world's oldest fantasy RPG.
- Concluding a brand-new campaign for the popular Pathfinder Second Edition, Ruins of the Radiant Siege brings the entire campaign to an appropriately epic conclusion!
- Extensive tie-ins with Absalom: City of Lost Omens, a major 2020 Pathfinder hardcover release!
- Contains dozens of hours of exciting Pathfinder play, either as a stand-alone adventure or as part of the epic Agents of Edgewatch campaign!
- Adventure/sourcebook hybrid.
- Extensive marketing support throughout 2020.
|Length : 22 cm||Width : 1 cm|
|Height : 28 cm||Volume : 616 mL|