Mathomat Senior has been specifically developed for sketching and presentation of senior school work. Mathomat Senior includes a central protractor that is also the unit circle for the study of trigonometry. A tangent line that can be used with the unit circle. Graphing curves for sine, cosine, tan, quadratic, cubic, parabolic, hyperbola, and normal frequency distribution curves. Mathomat Senior includes shapes for and sketching outlines for 3D solids used in area and volume calculation.
- A cluster of sine/cosine curves of various amplitudes and periods.
- Shapes for drawing the frequently used 3D solids (cylinder, cone and square pyramid).
- Special triangles (1,1, √2 and 1,2, √3).
- A great range of graphing curves for presentations by senior students.
- A set of circles with 5 different diameters.
- A set of 4 different squares. Trig
|Length : 20 cm||Width : 20 cm|
|Height : 20 cm||Weight : 0.735 kg|