The Proliner combines a set square with a protractor in its design and has the following great classroom uses: Angle measurement, drawing and bisecting angles, construction of lines and images under reflection, plotting of points, drawing of angles. Mathaid Non Formulae with Proliner. (Suitable for examinations and tests
- A compass rose.
- Scales for circular functions.
- The patented Liner Scale which represents the first quadrant of the unit circle for drawing quick and accurate linear functions.
- A second linear radian scale (double that of top edge).
- Cluster of graphing shapes for grids and parallel lines.
- Shapes for drawing 3D solids.
- Filing holes for ring binders.
- Large (23cm) ruler.
- Circle centre finder 10-Normal curve.
|Length : 20 cm||Width : 20 cm|
|Height : 20 cm||Volume : 8000 mL|