Our ancestors won't climb down from the trees for another 66 million years, but here we are now. Coming back to the Cretaceous seemed like a good idea. Exploring. Building. Creating an entire society here in the jungles of our primordial Earth. Until those SATI guys messed it all up. We've got gear. We've got guns. We've even bioengineered a few dinos to our liking. And that's good, because we'll need it all to survive. History says there's an asteroid headed our way, and there's no one left alive who knows how to get back to the future.
- This book includes:
- A complete, ready-to-play science-fiction game world for the Cypher System, with a detailed history, scores of fascinating locations, new gear and technologies, and a variety of factions and conflicts to drive your story.
- More than 20 new creatures and NPC types, from the snuggly nerezza to the unpredictable lab-grown supersauri.
- Encounter teslasaurs, cyberdrones, and genetically engineered spiders, plus dinosaurs of all descriptions.
- New character types and abilities.
- Be a Volcanic Karn who Self-Evolves, an Empirical Tec who Plays God, or perhaps a Daring Pteryx Who Walks with Dinosaurs.
- Rules for dinosaur companions.
- Choose a ceratopsian, pterosaur, early mammal, ornithomimid--even a raptor or tyrannosaur. You'll want the help and companionship as you explore the dangerous wilds of Cretaceous Grevakc!
|Length : 22 cm||Width : 2 cm|
|Height : 28 cm||Volume : 1232 mL|