The 4th Corporate War's over and the big dogs have retreated to their corners to lick their wounds. That leaves everyone else to fend for themselves in a shattered world.
And that's just fine. ˜cause you've got interface plugs in your wrists, metal in your limbs, and chips in your skull. You're wired in, loaded with chrome, and ready to take it to the Edge.
There's a world full of opportunities out there. Maybe this time you can do more than save yourself. Maybe.
Cyberpunk Red is the newst edition of the classic Cyberpunk tabletop roleplaying game.
¢ This core rulebook is everything you need to play the game.
¢ Each character role has a unique and expansive special ability and the Lifepath system means every player character has their own unique, fleshed-out background.
¢ Combat is for keeps, with deadly firearms and melee weapons, potent martial arts, and a visceral critical injury system.
- A dense, deep-dive into the history and geography of Night City and the greater Cyberpunk world, and plenty of the lore about the Time of the Red.
- Ten unique Roles for you to play: charismatic Rockerboys, lethal Solos, quick-hacking Netrunners, inventive Techs, lifesaving (and taking) Medtechs, hard-hitting Medias, duty-bound Lawmen, scheming Execs, clever Fixers, and range-riding Nomads.
- A huge collection of useful tools, powerful weapons, protective armor, and gleaming cyberware to help you rule the Street.
- Three Screamsheet adventures to show you what Cyberpunk is all about.
- Pregenerated opponents perfect for populating the Combat Zones and Corporate compounds, plus encounters that use them to bring the City to life.
|Length : 7.9 cm||Width : 8.7 cm|
|Height : 1 cm||Volume : 68.2 mL|