Helinox Ridgeline LB135 and LBB135 Walking Poles are the quickest to operate of all our large diameter walking poles.
The lower sections slide and lock into place with locking buttons and a single lever takes care of the length adjustment.
Operation is very simple and quick. Open the lever and adjust the top section to your desired length then lock it again. Now the lower sections can simply be pulled out and will lock into place in their respective locations. To collapse the pole, just open the lever and in one movement slide all sections back to the compacted position, then lock the lever again.
- All Helinox lever locks feature a unique 'lever rest zone' that reduces pressure on the lever whilst in the compacted position.
- This prolongs service life & durability.
- Both the LB135 and LBB135 have a maximum length of 135 cm.
- The difference is in the compacted size. The LB135 is a 3 section pole and compacts to 61 cm.
- The LBB is a 4 section pole and compacts to just 54 cm long.
- Each pair of trekking poles includes rubber tip covers.
|Length : 120 cm||Width : 20 cm|
|Height : 20 cm||Volume : 48000 mL|