Stop right there and add this packable day pack to your cart now! The Ultra-Sil Day Pack by Sea to Summit is an award winning bag that is small enough to fit in your bag or pocket, but when you need it, it's a full size, strong and comfy day pack!
The Ultra-Sil bag is made from water repellent Ultra-Sil CORDURA Nylon. This durable and flexible fabric is used to create an ergonomic design with reinforced straps including sewn in bar-tacks at stress points which allows you to carry loads of up to 250x the weight of the bag! The reinforced straps and slim design of the bag mean that it's comfortable to wear all day!
This day pack is going to come in handy as an extra bag! Pop it in your suitcase or hand luggage and you'll have extra carrying capacity when you are travelling so you can buy all the pretty things on your trip and carry them home. It's also an excellent market bag and it's perfect for cyclists with a built-in carabiner on the stuff sack and daisy chain webbing on the front side so you can attach a bike light for safe riding at night.
The Ultra-Sil Day Pack received the prestigious Backpacker Editors'™ Choice Gold Award for outstanding innovation in design, materials, and performance in 2017. When you've used it a few times, you'll understand why the Ultra-Sil is the best day pack out there!
- Reinforced shoulder straps to reduce bunching up when carrying heavy loads and ergonomically shaped for better fit
- Webbing daisy-chain on front for a bike light
- Made from Ultra-Sil CORDURA Nylon with Polyurethane (PU) coating providing a hydrostatic waterhead of 2000mm
- Ultra-Sil stuff sack with handy aluminium carabiner
- Large capacity, great for lightweight travel
- Packs down small to fit easily in pockets, purses or luggage
- Lightweight at only 72g
|Length : 8 cm||Width : 7 cm|
|Height : 3 cm||Volume : 168 mL|