The Great War allows players to portray important engagements throughout WWI history. The battles included in the scenario booklet focus on the historical deployment of forces and important terrain features of trench fighting in scale with the game system. The scale of the game is flexible and varies from battle to battle. For some scenarios, a few infantry units may represent an entire wing of a larger battle, while in other scenarios a unit may represent just a few brave soldiers going over the top. This Centenary Edition includes improved plastic miniatures, revised rulebook, and larger command cards. Contents: 1 Battlefield Game Board 58 Double-sided Terrain Tiles 30 HQ Tokens 2 Targeting Templates 4 Reserve Artillery Rectangular Tokens 26 Wire/Shell Crater Double-sided Rectangular Tokens 20 Round German/British Double-sided Victory Medal Tokens 58 Command Cards 2 Victory Medal Cards 40 Combat Cards 8 WWI Battle Dice 5 Targeting Dice 150 WWI Plastic Figures 1 Rules & Scenario Booklet 2 Unit & Terrain Summary Sheets
- 1/100TH SCALE BRITISH ARMY - An entire 1/100th Scale British Army including 48 Infantry, 3 bomber figures, 3 machine guns and 12 crew, 3 Trench mortars and 12 crew.
- 1/100TH SCALE GERMAN ARMY - An entire 1/100th Scale German Army including 48 Infantry, 3 bomber figures, 3 Maxim machine guns and 12 crew, 3 Trench mortars and 12 crew.
- NEW EDITION - This new edition includes improved plastic miniatures which are both preassembled and already off the sprue; a revised rulebook and larger cards for easier reading.
- PLAY IN JUST TWO HOURS - A great game that can be played in a couple of hours. The box also includes a rulebook, cards, a scenario book, terrain summary sheets, double-sided terrain tiles, tokens and markers.
- PERFECT FOR GAMING - The War Centenary Edition is suitable for ages 14 and up.
|Length : 7 cm||Width : 29 cm|
|Height : 29 cm||Volume : 5887 mL|