Phase II clone trooper armor reflected one of the Republic's greatest technological successes and included advanced tactical gear that further augmented the clone troopers' individual strengths. Additionally, the clones wearing this armor were themselves better trained and more experienced than those first deployed at the start of the war.
Within the Phase II Clone Troopers Unit Expansion, you'll find everything you need to deploy an elite corps unit of Phase II Clone Troopers, including seven Phase II Clone Trooper miniatures featuring a variety of customization options. First, the unit's leader can be assembled with or without his helmet. Similarly, a Z-6 Phase II Trooper can be built with or without his helmet or, if you choose, he can carry his signature Z-6 Rotary Blaster or the standard DC-15A Blaster Rifle. Finally, a Phase II Mortar Trooper can lug his mortar into battle stowed on his back or appear with the mortar fully deployed.
- Dispatch an elite corp unit of Phase II Clone Troopers to the battles of the Clone Wars with seven new miniatures to add to your Star Wars: Legion collection!
- A Galactic Republic Unit Expansion for Star Wars: Legion
- Seven unpainted, finely detailed Phase II Clone Troopers enter battle with enhanced armor and abilities
- Four unpainted, uniquely-sculpted Phase II Clone Trooper miniatures and a Phase II Clone Trooper unit leader miniature carry the standard issue DC15A blaster rifles and feature multiple customization options
- A Z-6 Phase II Trooper and Phase II Mortar Trooper make the Galactic Republic’s weapon pool even more diverse
- New armor makes Phase II Clone Troopers more reliable than earlier versions
|Length : 20 cm||Width : 20 cm|
|Height : 20 cm||Volume : 8000 mL|