Our ultra-thin, well balanced USB-rechargeable headlamp that also runs on standard AAA batteries, the 275-lumen Black Diamond Sprinter 275 is purpose-built for longer distance pre-dawn/post-sunset runs that require the reassurance of longer battery life. The light';s updated optical efficiency provides a balanced beam with brighter light, and you can easily track battery life with a six-setting, three-LED batter meter. The Brightness Memory feature allows you to turn the light on and off at a chosen brightness without reverting back to a default setting, and the Sprinter 275';s PowerTap Technology makes for instant brightness adjustment settings. The light';s perforated elastic headband is designed for improved breathability while running, excellent front/back balance and a red taillight strobe in the rear adds visibility in urban areas but can be turned off when you';re on the trails. Now running on our new modular BD 1800 rechargeable battery, the Sprinter 275 is modular, accepting either the rechargeable battery or standard AAA alkalines. In addition, a stormproof design keeps the Sprinter 275 going strong in any weather with regulation for constant illumination throughout the battery life.
- Emits 275 lumens on max setting
- Perforated elastic headband purpose-built for running with excellent front/back balance
- Red taillight strobe with on/off programmability for visibility in urban areas
- Modular design uses new BD 1800 Rechargeable mAh Lithium Ion Battery (included) or standard AAA alkaline batteries
- Six-setting 3 LED battery meter
- PowerTap™ Technology allows instant transitioning between full and dimmed power
- Brightness Memory allows you to turn the light on and off at a chosen brightness without reverting back to full or mid-power
- Multifaceted optical lens design
- Dual-Fuel: Maximum flexibility to utilize either the rechargeable lithium ion BD 1800 battery or Alkaline cells.
- BD 1800 Battery
|Length : 20 cm||Width : 20 cm|
|Height : 20 cm||Weight : 1.0 kg|