Quiddler Junior is a card game in which players try to score the most points possible by creating words from the letters in their hand.
The game lasts six rounds, with players receiving 2-7 letter cards each round: two the first round, three the second, etc. Players play simultaneously, drawing and discarding one card at a time until a player can use all of his letters to create a word and go out. Each other player draws and discards one final time, then creates the most valuable word possible. Players score points for the value of their word, and the player with the longest word each round scores 5 bonus points. (Some cards have more than one letter on them, allowing for words that have more letters than the number of cards.)
Whoever has the most points after six rounds wins!
- Excellent for early readers and witty word wizards alike!
- Each card contains a kid-sized word and colorful illustration
- It’s more than words — kids love to earn, add & exchange point chips
- F-U-N for everyone Enjoyed by kids AND adults Ages 6+ 2-6 Players
- Educational Teacher’s love it Great for ESL students
|Length : 17.8 cm||Width : 12.9 cm|
|Height : 4 cm||Volume : 904.8 mL|