Numenera is a science fantasy roleplaying game set in the far distant future. Humanity lives amid the remnants of eight great civilizations that have risen and fallen on Earth. These are the people of the Ninth World. This new world is filled with remnants of all the former worlds: bits of nanotechnology, the dataweb threaded among still-orbiting satellites, bio-engineered creatures, and myriad strange and wondrous devices. These remnants have become known as the numenera.
- Player characters explore this world of mystery and danger to find these leftover artifacts of the past, not to dwell upon the old ways, but to help forge their new destinies, utilizing the so-called magic of the past to create a promising future.
- The weird, the wondrous, and the downright scary: 130 new creatures for Numenera!
- The Ninth World Bestiary is lavishly illustrated and wildly imaginative, featuring more than 130 creatures and characters.
- Offering GM advice on using pre-made creatures as well as creating your own, this collection also includes lots of additional details about the Ninth Worlds complex far-future, post apocalyptic ecology.
- Each creature is given full treatment, including motivations, roles in the Ninth World, and hooks to your adventures-details that bring them to life.
- And the layout of the book, like all MCG titles, is optimized for prep and in-game use, with size comparison images, a handy one-creature-per-page layout, and other features that make it a joy to use!
- Ninth World parasites, transdimensional creatures, mechanical automatons, and extraterrestrials are just the beginning in the weird and wonderful setting of Numenera.
- Check out The Ninth World Bestiary, and add some life to your campaign!
|Length : 24 cm||Width : 2 cm|
|Height : 29 cm||Volume : 1392 mL|