It's that time again. Just like every year, Farmer Bertram has planted the little seedlings in his field.
And he put up the scarecrow to protect his crop from cheeky birds. But he should have thought of the snails. They are already looking forward to the delicious meal. The first to get eight plants with his rolling snail wins the game. The fast-paced rolling game for kids and adults.
- Curli Kuller Board Game
- Curli Kuller A is a fun (and rather silly) dexterity game in which the players are snails that roll themselves down a ramp that aim to knock over seed plants in a garden guarded by a scarecrow.
- Each player tries to hit as many plants of their color with the rolling snail.
- If you tip over plants of your own color, you may take them and place them in front of you. You must give tipped-over plants in another player's color to that player.
- If your snail knocks over the scarecrow, you may not take any plants.
- The first player to get eight plants wins!
|Length : 20 cm||Width : 20 cm|
|Height : 20 cm||Volume : 8000 mL|