Crazy Karts is a team based family game that pits players in a crazy race! Teams of dwarves, elves, mummies and goblins race for championship! Each player has his own player board and depending on his role in a team his board puts him responsibility for speeding up, repairs and initiative or turning, grabbing bonuses from track and boosting Power Ups!
- The crucial point of this crazy race is that team mates cannot communicate with each other!
- They cannot talk during planning phase and they need to predict what their partner is going to do!
- And that’s where the fun begins…
- Designed by Charles-Amir Perret and developed by Portal Games team
- Crazy Karts is an amazing family race game for 3 to 8 players playing in teams (with an option for Lone Wolf player).
- Different tracks, dozen of obstacle tokens, four unique fantasy factions and many Power Ups tokens make the game great title for all players!
- Team based game
- Playable up to 8 players in 60 minutes!
|Length : 20 cm||Width : 20 cm|
|Height : 20 cm||Weight : 1.0 kg|