Refer Silicon Chip Magazine October 2007 Secure your home, office or flat with this excellent keyless entry system. It features two independent door strike outputs and will recognise up to 16 separate key fobs. The transmitter uses a fixed algorithm to calculate and transmit a different code each time the button is pressed. The receiver uses the same algorithm to compare the received code with the expected code and if they match, the door will open. The system incorporates an auto match facility that keeps the coded key fobs synchronised to the receiver and compensates for random button presses while the fobs are out of range.
- Supplied with solder masked
- Silk screen printed PCB, two programmed micros
- Battery and all electronic components.
- The receiver requires a 12VDC 1.5A power supply.
- Some SMD soldering is required.