Originally developed for the Swedish Department of Defence, this army model of the Swedish FireSteel is a flash of genius. It’s 3,000°C spark makes fire building easy in any weather or altitude.
- Durable – lasts at least 12,000 strikes
- Works equally well when wet
- Premium quality
- Approved by the International Survival Instructors Association
- Produces a 3000°C (5,500°F) spark
- Lights campfires, stoves, gas-barbecues
- Bright spark – can be used as an emergency signal
Standard issue for a number of armies around the world, the Swedish FireSteel’s dependability has already made it a favourite of survival experts, hunters, fishermen and campers. It has also found its way into cabins and backyards as a fool-proof way to light stoves and gas-barbecues.